SEMEN INDONESIA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
In line with its strategy and business target to become a World Class Company in the midst of the dynamically changing business climate and an increasingly competitive industry, it is necessary for all lines of the Company to be agile in responding to and handling business opportunities in work to improve the Company’s competitiveness.
The changing business climate is influenced by various factors, including changes in policy by the ownership, the Company’s business orientation, competition conditions, and increasing demands by the stakeholders. Therefore, the Company requires an effective and efficient procedure to ensure:
- Satisfying the needs and hopes of stakeholders
- Rapid response by the Company to the dynamically changing business strategies.
- Rapid strategic decision making.
- Ease of knowledge transfer.
- Creation of a High Assurance Organization.
In creating this effective and efficient governance, the Company has applied an integrated management system referring to the principles of good corporate governance, the Semen Indonesia Management System, which covers:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001).
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001)
- HSE Management System (SMK3-OHSAS 18001).
- Testing Laboratory Management System (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Risk Management System (ISO 31000), dan
- Other Management Systems
- and Improvement programs through the application of Innovation Management
The application of the Semen Indonesia Management System (SMSI) is expected to provide added value for shareholders in particular, and stakeholders and the public in general.
In creating this effective and efficient governance. the Company has apPlied an iMegrated management sYstem referring to the principles of good corporate governance. the Semen Indonesia Management System, which covers:
The framework above is also suPPorted by adequate information technology. T. use of e-GRCA a PPlication information technology, Risk Modeling etc. facilitates the risk management process to be more effective and optimal. Related to corporate risk in detail has been discussed in the Company, Annual Report.
The Company periodically evaluates the implementation of risk management (risk maturity level assessment) on seven criteria consisting of context setting, risk identification, risk analysis and evaluation, risk handling, risk control, information and communication, and monitoring and review with the following results